Poultry >> Drinking Systems >> Nipple Drinkers
Hygiene has a new name: CombiMaster
- The high-quality materials ensure high durability and therefore for the highest possible functional safety
- The casing only extends 4 mm into the nipple pipe. Cleaning the pipe is much easier
- The extremely smooth inner surface and the plastic’s excellent hygienic qualities prevent contaminating deposits
- The larger casing makes it easier for the birds to see the nipple
- The lower pin’s increased diameter enables larger drops to form
- The nipple is lightly secured by the lower pin and thus ensures an optimal water supply from the very first day
- Accessories can be directly attached to the nipple
- The hygiene-optimized design is very easy to clean
In the case of nipples with plastic housings with the additional code HR (High Resistant), we achieve a higher resistance to material damage of the housings by water additives (such as acids, sour cleaners or chlorine) with a plastic specially developed for this purpose.
Item 4025-00 / 4050-00 / 4095-00
Item 4050-HR-00 / 4095-HR-00
The LUBING quality is additionally guaranteed through the use of high-quality stainless steel. Modern manufacturing techniques have continued to improve the LUBING Drinking Nipples proven advantages in function and lifespan:
- Feather-light opening
- Minimum wear and tear
- Sturdy but precise design
Its extremely lightweight operation provides the LUBING Stainless Steel Nipple with a reliable and hygienic water supply. In order to minimize splashing, the drinking nipple’s flow rate without a drip cup, compared to the drinking nipples with a drip cup, has been reduced.
This means that the maximum number of birds per nipple is lower.